“Your experience matters, share it!”
Affiliate by Sauf is a referral program that encouraging you as a Sauf Vest user to promote your experiences with your own circle and earn commission in cash. Affiliate by Sauf is a performance based. Thus you only be paid when your friends and peers deliver a successful purchases.
In Sauf Asia e-commerce context, this action is MUST BE an online purchase through your registered Personal URL Link (PUL) which in return, you will earn commission, in cash. In other word, we get together collaboratively, spreading the awareness to your circle and communities, with only 4 simple steps below.
Sauf Vest is promoting for a better parents minimum kids supervision during any water-play and in the same time encouraging parents out there to nurture kids’ water-confident or water-comfort too, especially in a deep water. Kids are easy drawn to water and they are not inseparable, most of the time. In addition, Affiliate by Sauf is rooted for a better awareness that need to be spread throughout our communities.
We at Sauf Vest need you to be our awareness agents delivering this message and in the same time to working hard to decrease drown cases reported from time to time, apparently. By joining our Affiliate by Sauf Program, this awareness will be spread easily and wider which mainly via internet reaching. Share your experiences witnessing your kids performances with Sauf Vest to your friends and peers. Start with your circle! Slow and steadily encourage others to have a better safety during water-play.
1. AFFILIATE BY SAUF AGREEMENT
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Affiliate by Sauf program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Affiliate by Sauf refers to the owner, producer and copyright holder of the digital goods, Sauf Asia Network.
By posting a Change Notice or a new agreement on this site, we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement by sending us an e-mail or contacting us through our contact form to express your wish to terminate. If you continue participation in the program following the posting of a Change Notice or new agreement, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the Affiliate by Sauf program, you must register your own account on our official website. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed. Any account created with no activities recorded in 3 months consecutively in the Affiliate’s dashboard will be automatically terminated.
4. AFFILIATE URL
You will be issued a special Personalized URL Link (PUL) once you become an approved member of the Affiliate by Sauf Program which will be unique to you and you only and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
5. COMMISSIONS & VISIT POINT
Affiliates will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from every success order. Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Sauf Asia Network commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 10% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order through Personalized URL Link (PUL) and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Personalized URL Link (PUL). Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
The affiliate program is valid only for all of the products showcased on our official website. Commissions will not be paid on any product sale that is refunded in full to the purchaser within the time period defined in the terms and conditions of sale.
Currently, we will not count any visit or any sales point that can be browsed in the Affiliate’s dashboard. Any changes will be notified to affiliate through email and sent by Affiliate by Sauf only.
Only completed orders which mean the products safely arrived at customer’s hand will be counted as success purchase, then only an Affiliate eligible to receive the commission.
Affiliate by Sauf pays affiliates via an online transfer with bank details provided to us when a member joins. If the bank details change, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate by Sauf Program to ensure proper commission payments. Payments will be made on, or around the 15th day of the month to any affiliate who has successful orders.
7. PRODUCT & ORDER FULFILLMENT
Affiliate by Sauf will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Personalized URL Link (PUL). Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Sauf Asia Network products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Affiliate by Sauf will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products through the Affiliate by Sauf Program will be deemed to be customers of Sauf Asia Network. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Sauf Asia Network policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
Some of Sauf Asia Network’s products will be in pre-order mode depending on any sales or promotional activities and sometimes are not.
8. QUALIFYING SITES
Sauf Asia Network reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Affiliate by Sauf Program based on-site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate by Sauf Program include sites which:
– Promote sexually explicit materials
– Promote violence
– Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
– Promote illegal activities
– Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
9. PERMITTED USAGE
The following are permitted uses of the Sauf Asia Network brand and marketing resources:
– Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical materials and design resources located inside the email sent by Affiliate by Sauf only.
10. PROHIBITED USAGE
The following cases are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account:
– Affiliates MAY NOT use the Sauf Vest logo, logo marks or other Sauf Asia Network website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Sauf Asia Network.
– Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Sauf Vest” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (saufvest.net, saufvestcouponcodes.com, saufvestbooks.com, sauf-vest-ebooks.com, etc).
– Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. SAUF ASIA NETWORK ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Sauf Asia Network strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam email and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
– Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt-in subscription;
– Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
– Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
– Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system.
– Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
– Sauf Asia Network may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Affiliate by Sauf Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Sauf Asia Network discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs. If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department.
12. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Sauf Asia Network or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Website, all links to the Sauf Asia Network websites, and all Sauf Asia Network trademarks and logos, other Sauf Asia Network marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sauf Asia Network will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate by Sauf Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate by Sauf Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Personalized URL Link (PUL) will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Sauf Asia Network will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up to the Affiliate by Sauf Program you are agreeing to receive occasional email communication from Sauf Asia Network to inform you about new products and news so that you, in turn, can inform your readers and followers.
By signing up with the Affiliate by Sauf Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.